Thursday, January 22, 2015

6th ADC


A trip or a volunteerism in Nepal for two weeks really showed me the value and knowledge of Drukpa. Never have I heard of Annual Drukpa Council (ADC) in the past. For a guy like me such council is a meeting of great Drukpa gurus to keep alive the spirit of Drukpa which is almost like PEACE and HARMONY. Actually last year ADC is themed on these two words.

As it is for the first time that I could attend such council, it gave me a sentiment that Nepalese, Lhadakhis, Tibetans, Bhutanese are all bind together by a special bond called Drukpa. We are a family. Got a chance to explore our history more than known. Met new friends, shared joyful moments, danced in front of great Rinpoches and most of all blessed by the Rinpoches. 

Sherubtseans in the lunch
 



controlling the crowd

the statues in Druk Amitabha Mountain






1 comment: