Sunday, July 12, 2020

A snippet of turbulance


My blog..left untouched for years..faithful so came back and will nurse it with some words hereby.
Previous post were some teen age or say budding thoughts pictured in poems which that time i thought to keep it myself for you know very less people get poemsπŸ˜…πŸ˜….

And here i am today. 
Life have been a very interesting tale and i learnt helluva truth.
Firstly i couldn't complete college, i was a final year student.
And second my wife divorced me for my incompetence in running  a family.
Why..??...Drugs...
Its now 2 years and counting since i abstained and right now my lungs are 
shouting we are clean ..we are clean..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Firstly my incomplete college life,
I was hailed in school days as a brilliant brain by teachers and friends. Of course high hopes. But now a complete stinking shit. Yea actually thats how society see me. Friends who were thousand kilometres behind me in those learning days are now all rainbow behind their head. Well ahead of me. 
Its life. If i am better than them i would live better and they are better than me so they live  better. Actually over the past two years i was learning a lot of craps that wont feed me. These craps say well i am still better than them. I am happy. I gotta learn and smile. I do things i cherish, i read, i write, i reflect. And many others. I dont have to wake up early and reach some place on time. Whats better? Its all our mindset. My friends around right now cries for failures but i take its what meant for us. Accept your place. Grow. And grow doesnt always meant growing big. Sometimes its just doing sth we cant. I see my friends decorated and they pity me. We are all pitied at the end and death doesn't bias. 

And yea divorce. 
I am a son of a divorced parents. Growing up i hate it so much the notion of divorce. Parents come to pick up their children from school after the end of exams and i was always the last one to leave school. Or last one to reach home partly because i dont want to go home. Not that i am a victim of domestic violence but i really dont want to go home. There was nothing i love to be home nor nothing i hate. I hang out most of the time with friends. That says little about my indulgence to drugs.
Diverting..the point is my 7 year old daughter is with my ex wife. She will marry again for no beautiful woman stands alone for longπŸ˜‰ and i am worried of my daughter. Yes in some distant future i may marry again but as i have gone through the state of a son from divorced parents i can understand the plights much better. And i aint letting it happen to my growing daughter. She is beautiful god damnit.
And these two turnabouts have shaken my solidity. John Grisham says a soul must go through a brief, intense  period of grievings and move to the next phase. Indeed it works. Cried buckets,planned suicides though a fail, reduced myself to bones and after that i moved on..oops...hate that part. Wrecked havoc and i am surviving. .Yo! As Timon and Pumbaa sings in Lion king...my life as of now a Hakuna Matata.

No comments:

Post a Comment