Skip to main content

Meeting arranged by God

2009 reached in windy Taktse,
all dressed in so decent,
hairs short and many beauty.
saw friends smoking and he too.
a gal came to be him with vow.
said want to be with him long.
was beautiful in face and eyes,
height not bad so accepted.
night long and dream came,
saw a gal with white Tego...
with pink Kira whao! perfect.
she was distanced by a river,
waving him goodbye and away,
his heart disheartened and crying.
suddenly woke up and was dream.
wondered it as god's signal.
months pass by in that wind,
Saturday still remember that day,
saw the same gal and astonished,
couldn't believe was she in his dream?
hair so curly and white milky skin.
exact to what he saw in his dream.
fell in love for first time from heart.
she built Taj Mahal in his heart,
no beauty queen could ever replace.
love starts from eye they say, he did.
learn that she was single and yes,
that she never had a boyfriend.
thought she was in wait of him.
gathered all the pulse to tell her.
that he love from the deepest of heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafted by the Higher Power, prided by Self-will

After going through my own endeavors of unwelcomed turmoils here i stand, healthy and with sound mind. Drugs was my need then. Marijuana in school days and jumped into chemicals during college. Incarcerated for years, relapsed, rehabilitated for months and typing my emotions with the fingers of a recovering addict. From making my parents cry in front of the strangers, embarrassing my beloved wife in front of her colleagues and letting them hear the insincere pities and sympathies, i have come a very long way.  I am few months shy of turning 31 and still i need tender cares and monitoring. I am certain i wont befall into drugs but they fear i may. Why shouldn't they as i have set innumerable instances in the past.  Changing myself isn't for them, its personally for myself and in the end of the day caring myself is one way of telling them i love them. If i am clean and healthy, that's what they want from me,  I pray no matter how long i be jobless, how fierce and fragile my...

Beautiful Sharshops

 A bus ticket from Trashigang to Thimphu. This ticket is a golden ticket if u travel alone. Sharshops as we say to people from eastern Bhutan, they are the people born of modesty and humility. Maybe not all but most of them are. From the mid year of 2013 to 2018 i had made frequent travels in that route. And i have untold fond memories most of which is comprised by Sharshokpas. The bus driver accommodates more than capacity, this is not a complain but a factor making the journey more memorable. As compact it is, the livelier it is. A old woman run out of her BaBa and was asking me if i chew.... somewhere after we crossed the breakfast point in Yadi. I shared her mine. And next??...she was asking about my hometown, my family and so on it goes till Sengor. And its in Sengor where its stopped for lunch. Normally i hate to talk to strangers for this long but in her i saw some truth, genuineness that absorbs ones consciousness so deeply though the topic of our talk being very ordinary. ...

Going Nuts

The size of the earth compared to sun and the sun compared to the universe what are human, their thoughts and their existence and also why human?   My singular opinion is a 0.0001 part from a blade of grass and so is my existence. Despite this fact I write becoz I have freedom now and I have the freedom to let go my diary.  I want to see what comes after death eagerly not that I am about to commit suicide .. Does the Faith hold any water? Does my bad intentions got its consequences? Time, can it be hold?  I feel there is a secret, a great one human should know and its apparent just that we dont look in it. It's just a feel I got.